2012年8月26日 星期日

My last blog in Taiwan ♥

Just a few more days then I've to leave my beloved office in Luodong with so many memories here. To be honest, I'm not good at expressing my feelings especially in words but I'll try my best this time. To the people I mention below, I hope you all can feel my love and my appreciation for you.

I want to send my most sincere thanks to all people in my office for offering us such a warmly welcomed environment to work, study and experience. I still remember the very first moment when I set my foot here, I was kindly greeted by so many people. Your friendliness and caringness make me feel like home throughout the time I work here. I'll miss everyone's smile when I go back for sure.


The second person to whom I want to send my most sincere thank is our baby sitter. You are truly our second mom here :) I really enjoy going on trails with you and hear you say "Power! Energy!" all the time haha. What a pity I couldn't talk with more due to language barrier and I'm sorry I'm so bad at expressing my affection or my love to others. I know I sometimes make you feel worried because I look bad on my face and I'm lazy sometimes not fully pay attention to your lectures in Chinese. I  still remember when we were in the car, getting back to Luodong from Lalashan, you saw me smile on the way and you asked whether I was happy. You told me you feel happy when you see me happy. I felt really touched when I heard that. Since then, I did try to improve my facial expression, I did remind myself to smile more especially when I was with you to make sure you wouldn't worry about me. Once again, I want to say that thank you so so much, my Taiwanese mom. I'll miss you with your "Power! Energy!" slogan for sure. If I have a chance to come back Taiwan, you are one of the people I really want to meet again :)



 Well, I think it's a little bit weird to say thank to you guys, my dear team 3JMC but it's better to let you know how lucky I feel to be in a team and work with you guys here. I'll remember you Mango as a gentle, caring and nice girl. Actually sometimes I feel impatient to talk with you because you keep repeating what I just say and think like for a while before giving me a response haha. But I think I get familiar with that habit of yours by now. I did find myself hopeless to communicate with you in English so I did put some more efforts in learning Chinese. I feel happy when I can say some Chinese words to you, you understand and you smile back at me. Although we couldn't talk much, I know you're a hard-working and kind girl, Mango! I'm lucky to know you, Mango :)



How's about Jam? Haha seriously I think you're a funny guy despite the fact that you're sometimes shy. I like the way you try to express something to me, using your body language. It's so cute xD I know you're interested in animals, you're good at drawing, you have a good sense of fashion (I notice you've so many clothes and shoes). I also know that you've a habit of wearing 2 shirts when you go out even on super hot days. I'll never forget your face when our team went out for dinner and we, the girls mentioned the word "night market!" haha. You kept say "No" all the time but actually you had to accompany us every time we went shopping. I also remember the time we had some scenes outside for our MV project. I think you're a good actor as well. Thank you for being a part of my sweet memories here.



And Julie...I think you're among my closest friends here in Taiwan. We talked like a lot and we never got stuck with the topics haha. I really enjoy talking with you, Julie. You're so cute, funny and weird sometimes haha. Thanks for being my Chinese teacher and listening to my stories, my feelings here. I feel really lucky because I got you here. We have so many nice and funny memories together, really I cannot mention all but I hope you know that I like you so much. I'll think of you when I feel hungry, tired or sleepy haha. I'm sorry I gave you so many bad nicknames (but I think you like them all LOL). These final days, Joyyi and I just noticed that you seem to be unhappy and not vey cheerful as you used to be. We really worry about you. Julie, let's be back to a cheerful girl soon. Be happy, my friend!



Last but not least is my dear crazy roommate Joyyi. I'm lucky to share the room with you, seriously. Thanks God we get along well throughout 2 months here. We're both mischievous, evil-minded and talkative. I'll miss the day we had to clean our room and put our luggage in. Such a tiring day for both of us! I'll miss you with maps on your hand like all the time, planning for our trip at weekends. I'll miss our crazy topics we talk every night. Miss the moment you went out for meals and got back with some food for me cuz I was too lazy. Miss how crazily we laughed when we figured out Malaysian and Vietnamese use the same expression for "mole" xD, when you showed me your favorite quote about love xD, and so on (gosh I LOL like every night) =) I'll never forget the time we sang karaoke together in our room, watched "Oppa gangnam style" different versions on youtube, checked our blog's page view right after reaching dorm everyday, practiced "Ai lai guo" together, ate noodles together to save money for shopping and how excited we were waiting for the 5000th page view on our blog. It was like we were waiting for new year to come, excitied to watch firework and prepared to have some champaigne together. LOL. There're lots of other memories that I cannot mention here. Let's keep them our big secret. I know sometimes you're unhappy with me (actually there was a week I didn't feel like talking with you either xD) but looking back, I think we're born to be roommates LOL. I'll wait for your blog update about the last 2 days of the projects (What a big pity I won't be able to join Y__Y) and I'll keep myself updated for your news on facebook. I think I've told you before but okay, one more time, you're a beautiful, responsible, funny and smart girl in my eyes. Good luck with everything, hope to see you one day either in Malaysia or Vietnam. Xie xie for everything, my dear roommate!!


Well, it's never easy to say goodbye but still we have to move on. The time in Taiwan is one of the best parts of my life, not to mention it's truly a turning point, which have changed me a lot. I've received far more than anything I had ever expected from this internship, I've grown a lot. Thanks Taiwan Forestry Bureau, AIESEC, Luodong Office and all my friends here for giving me such an incredible experience and unforgettable memories. We'll meet again, I believe! The very last sentence I want to say before ending this blog is...

I ♥ TAIWAN!   



By Chi Creamie ^^~

沒有留言:

張貼留言